HOW TO MAINTAIN HEALTH AND WELL-BEING?
Living on crazy papers, or how to take care of health in the XXI century.
Contrary to popular belief, caring for health in the 21st century, in an era of globalization and progress, is not so difficult. Despite this, more and more people – young and old, women, men and children, from all corners of the world – are struggling with ailments that can be easily prevented. However, there is no point in crying over spilled milk.
If the diseases of civilization “caught up” with you, you must mobilize as soon as possible. Do not hide your head in the sand! A bit of motivation and you will quickly overcome even the most troublesome health problems. Where to start?
The overwhelming “I don’t want anything”, a few words about apathy
Apathy is a recurring condition that each of us has already had to deal with in our lives. Limiting everyday duties to a minimum, lack of willingness to undertake any activities, abandoning the activities that used to make us happy, and repeating the ever-changing patterns of everyday life without thinking. Sound familiar? “Operating on autopilot” allows us to survive, but does not give too much joy from life. Fortunately, the feeling of resignation does not have to accompany us to the end of our days. It can be effectively fought against…
Physical and mental work – how to fight fatigue?
You, your parents, your neighbor, your friend’s ex-boyfriend’s boyfriend – each of us is forced to work. Physical or mental work accompanies us almost every day. To live, we have to earn our living. Moreover, learning is also work!
It is normal that increased effort is associated with fatigue. We can talk about the problem when normal fatigue turns into chronic fatigue – in a way related to the above-mentioned apathy. Quitting work and going to the mountains is not an ideal solution. The first step to improve the state of life is to change your daily habits.
In a healthy body, healthy spirit – how to take care of yourself every day?
The recipe is simple. Unfortunately, its implementation costs a lot of effort. A lot depends on internal motivation.
Did you know that diseases of civilization lead to permanent disability, and in more than 80 percent of cases they lead to premature death?
Living on the run, lack of physical activity, stimulants, sedentary lifestyle, poor diet, permanent stress, and lack of rest are the main causes of these ailments, leading to:
- cardiovascular diseases, with particular emphasis on atherosclerosis, hypertension, stroke, and infarction;
- Dietary problems, stomach and duodenal ulcers, reflux, diarrhea, constipation, and other bowel diseases;
- mental illnesses – chronic stress, neurosis, depression, schizophrenia, bulimia, anorexia, workaholism, drug addicts, alcoholism, and even sexism;
- the extremely popular obesity and diabetes;
- and many other serious illnesses.
What will help in fighting the diseases of civilization?
- Healthy, balanced diet – rich in fruit and vegetables, sugar-free, with plenty of herbs, and with the addition of appropriately selected supplements: reducing excess weight, vitamin, strengthening etc.
- Proper eating habits – the right amount of meals, the end of food on the run.
- Stress reduction – meditation, breathing exercises, adequate amount and somehow sleep.
- Increase in physical activity – spending time outdoors (minimum 60 minutes a day), sport adjusted to the state of health.
- No more stimulants – complete elimination of cigarettes, alcohol (except for minimum quantities for dinner), intoxicants, and sweets.
- Regular basic examinations (blood, urine, feces) – a reliable picture of our body’s condition, taking into account, for example, microelements deficiencies.
On our blog, however, we know how difficult it can be to introduce, let alone maintain healthy habits… Besides, does everyone have to live according to this pattern? We suggest alternative methods to deal with everyday life problems. Under the link, you will find an article that collects recommendable findings from the field of natural medicine.
Body detoxification – man’s best friend
The only proper introduction to a healthy, balanced diet, including a weight-loss diet; is detoxification of the body.
The proper cleaning of the body interior from toxins, heavy metals, as well as the remaining metabolic products will reduce the number of ailments – from continuous fatigue, headaches, insomnia, and digestive system problems, to skin spills and acne. The right detox consists of: properly selected food, plenty of fluids, and practical supplementation.
Why would I want Ayurvedic glasses?
Ayurvedic glasses are equipped with appropriate blinds, which are conducive to the fight against more or lesser vision defects and diseases. Training with them strengthens eyeball muscles improving their natural mobility and blood supply. These glasses are designed for everyone, regardless of age, gender, or type of work. Wearing them regularly can help eliminate many civilization ailments such as headaches and dizziness, fatigue, tearing, or itching of the eyes.
The constant pain that accompanies us – what to do to make it disappear?
What to do with the accompanying health problems? Many of them are associated with more or less pain. Although the key issue for us should be to eliminate the cause completely, nothing stands in the way of relieving ourselves from suffering. There are many methods, from pain pills, through gels, ointments, and compresses; to bracelets and magnetic pads.
There is no denying that the natural methods of fighting pain will help us the most, i.e. supplements with natural composition or the already mentioned magnetic accessories. Properly selected will eliminate fatigue, reduce swelling, strengthen circulation and protect the body from inflammation.
A healthy lifestyle requires many sacrifices. However, no one has said that we cannot help ourselves and speed up the regeneration process using the solutions available on the market.
When detoxifying, properly selected supplements will work best. Ayurvedic glasses will help you with vision problems. Magnetic products are best suited for pain relief. Such small, yet extremely useful accessories can be found much more!
To make it easier for you to navigate our site, we have grouped together all the articles that pertain to your interests. At Blondetiger, we talk about health, beauty and a generally happy life. We update this list every time something new comes to our attention. You should check this page regularly 🙂
1) Detoxification – cleansing the body. It is important to do a detox at least once every three months. Today’s world is full of pollution, environmental toxins, which the body absorbs by all means. So most often when you feel apathy, difficulty in concentration, and even health problems of unknown origin – toxins are to blame.
2 Men’s Health. Products to support the work of the male body and to improve potency. Full efficiency and satisfaction from every sphere of life is at your fingertips.
- musculoskeletal health. Products relieving pain of joints and muscles. Improving mobility.
- eye health – from eyeglasses that exercise the eye muscles, to drops that soothe the eyes and nourish the eye. All in the interest of better eyesight.
- slim body – various methods for healthy weight loss. Plant-based, healthy, safe and effective composition of products.
- Healthy, radiant and young skin – creams and oils for the skin. Treatments for anti-aging, brightening, or taking care of healthy skin struggling with dryness, acne, or serious skin conditions.
7 Good Hearing. We present different methods to take care of the least noticed organ in daily care. Restore your clear hearing.
- beauty of legs. It is also health – so let’s take care of the circulatory system, so we can get rid of varicose veins. About the correct distribution of water in the body, and with this let’s forget about cellulite problems. And you can even arrange your toes in the right way and forget about the crooked toe. Look beautiful and feel healthy and fit every day.
- today’s world, in which we do not have time for sport or a proper dose of walking, and we spend most of the day in a sitting position – is not kind to the spine. More and more often we suffer from various types and intensities of pain. Depending on whether the strain on the spine comes from sitting too long, standing, or carrying loads.
- many of our readers suffer from serious cardiovascular problems. In this case it is important to treat the condition properly and to support it with natural products – also as a preventive measure.
- urinary fitness. Let’s not ignore any signals from our body, let’s help our kidneys, but also the entire urinary system.
- body strength. There are forces that can work with you to keep you fit and healthy. One such force is the magnetic interaction force. It interacts with the magnetic field of the body, so it tunes it up accordingly and thus affects the work of the internal organs.
- beautiful hair. We all know that in a very large part how we are perceived by others is influenced by the hairstyle. The problem begins when the hair falls out excessively, we go bald or suffer because nature gave us thin, thin and dry hair. Fortunately, laboratories are developing products that can deal with these problems.
- Is it possible to attract happiness? Yes, not only luck, but health, money and knowledge.
Also, do not forget about other articles where we give hints about health.
- How to sleep healthily to gain as much energy and regenerate your body
- Alternative medicine, ayurveda, herbalism… Advantages and disadvantages of seeking health in nature
- Yoga. Does this kind of movement make sense? What can bring good for your body?
- Skin. How to help your beauty? Get rid of wrinkles? Prevent and treat skin diseases?
- Collagen – what’s it role in your body and how can it help you fight with ageing skin